Hi Marcia,

When you say your computer had(has) LinuxM7.2 I'm assuming you mean Linux
Mandrake 7.2, right?  And then you also have Suse 7... ok, now I have
never tried Suse, and I'm pretty new to Mandrake, but why do you need
both?  I would just pick one and concentrate on getting that one working
right, but if you do want to keep both I think you should be able to do
that depending on how you partition the drive.  And if you wanted to get
rid of one you might think about how you want to partition that old
space, so either way it sounds like you should look at your partition
tables using something like DiskDrake.  And if you do want to keep both
check your lilo/grub conf. settings.

- jim

On 11/26/00 3:49 PM, Marcia L Waller spoke the words: