Yes...Av is right. Kmail will do the GUI thing for you and also access
multiple accounts with the lowest level of hankering with lots of
under-the-covers programs running like fetchmail/sendmail/postfix. As far
as Postfix and Sendmail go, it's one or the other cause they do NOT get
along or play well together at all. Sendmail is far more robust then
Postfix. Both can be configured from the Webmin interface.

I've got Sendmail sending and receiving mail on my machine now and it
works fawlessly for me. No fuss...no muss.

Mark

/ * Sometimes it becomes necessary to rock the boat
  * in order to get the rats up from below decks
  * so they can be kicked over the side and drowned!
  *
  *     REGISTERED LINUX USER # 182496
  */

On Wed, 6 Dec 2000 Abraham Pinzur had this to say!