Thanks Barry. I found that one last night and was there checking things
out. I didn't have any trouble getting it installed after untarring
everything. Its getting it started that I'm having trouble with. The man
pages are a little less then helpful at this unless I'm missing something.

Mark
## ...it's not a bug, it's a feature
## Registered Linux User # 182496
##      <!-- Pine 4.30 -->

On 6 Dec 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] had this to say!