Try:

find / -name *.kdelnk

Sorry if thats rediculously slow, but I can't find another way that
works for sure.  You can try:

locate kdelnk

At one point the locate didn't work at all on mine.  It does now, and
I've no clue why.  ls -R *.kdelnk still doesn't work. Maybe it will on
yours.

I'm just clueless "clubbing fodder" with linux, I'm afraid.

BTW, have a look in /usr/share/applnk

The .kdelnk files comprise the menus, it seems...

Copy, paste and tweak or just edit with a text editor is what I've
done...

BobC