-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of civileme
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 3:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Recruitment Notice

Well, folks, it is that time of the development cycle where we traditionally
(actually this is a brand new tradition) seek a few brave souls to act as
testers for our next distro.

This time, all you need is bravery and a computer system to try this out on.
We are finishing testing protocols which will lead you through the testing
steps; we have software that phones home with your tester number and your
hardware configuration, and we are building a web site to post results and
opinions.

For the first time, we are looking for more than bugs to fix.  We are
looking
for ratings of functionality that we can share with the community, and with
the developers and maintainers of the packages, even those we do not do
ourselves.

To enroll, just email me.  Tell me whether you have a fast connection and if
not, send a postal address.  Oh, and make sure you are able to dedicate a
little time the month of Valentine's Day.

Well the pay isn't great ($0) but you do get my personal assistance via
email
to configure your computer to the next release.

Civileme
--
QA/Software testing