Hi Susan (and guys/gals)

May well give it a burl next time round. Only a newbie myself and going thru
a steep learning curve hear. Used linux for approx 3 weeks so far, and
windows for 9 years. Gettin hold of the full 7.1 ver of mandrake complete
with manuals tomorrow (mainly for the manuals to help my learning cuve) from
a friend at work. This is something I'd like to help further when I learn
just a little more :)

James