I hate to tell you this but you may be out of luck unless you made an
emergency repair disk for NT. NT insists on owning the Master Boot Record
which is GRUB is installed by default. (This is why most people recommend
installing Linux before NT -- it is apparently less of an issue with other
flavours of Win9x.)

I believe there are ways around this. For instance, most Linux boot loaders
may also be placed on the first sector of the /boot partition (I think I've
got that right). And tools like Boot Magic may be installed -- with
difficulty -- after NT and Linux to allow you to choose which to boot into.
(I'm sorry I don't remember the details, but I was in your situation once and
did manage to get Boot Magic shoehorned in place. It was one of the
experiences that convinced me that life without Microsoft products was worth
considering.)

Good luck.

M.

--