On Friday 02 February 2001 09:33 am, -michael- wrote:

> >    was it a _USER_ error, hardware, or Mandrake that caused the
> >    emergency ;>
>
> Tom, I honestly don't know- all I know is that my bios settings were
> changed...

    I've never seen 'em change by anything or anybody but the USER ;>

 BTW what happened to my fonts? when i opened this post i am
> all of a sudden getting those giant dotted letters? but only in the
> kmail body, not any of the headers.

    Mea culpa, and thanks for pointing it out.  I just compiled/
installed a new kernel, and forgot to check my default charset setting.
 Another USER error ;>
--
Tom Brinkman             [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Galveston Bay