On Tuesday 13 March 2001 10:53, you wrote:
> there is K mail, a good email client.
> check if it is in yoru linux box, if not just let me know it too for
> further informations.

I'll second that. I'm quite happy with KMail.
But your original query was about importing the collection you had in Outlook.
I don't know of any program that will do that but i'm very new too.
What you could do in Outlook is Edit -> Select All, Edit Copy then paste the
result into Notepad. Then in Linux you can view your Notepad texts using your
choice of text editor via /mnt/windows/whatever folder you used for your texts

Cheers
--
Bob Parker