        From:   Oliver L Plaine Jr [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Tuesday, March 13, 2001 12:28 PM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        Re: [newbie] MS Outlook

        On Tuesday 13 March 2001 02:15, Aldo Baez  wrote:
        > I think he means whether he can import individual pieces of mail
        > from outlook to kmail.  I've always wondered that myself. What
I've
        > done in the past is just forwarded/copied all the mail I wanted
        > to have in my new mail client, the in the new client receive it
        > again.  Thats really the only way I have figured to get it right.
        >
        > aldo

        Tue Mar 13 13:22:08 2001

        I don't have outlook experience, but I use forte agent in MS it will

        export mail in Unix format and I just drop the file intact into the
        kmail directory and kmail reads it perfectly....I know this is no
help
        with outlook, but it did cure my MS mail tranfer problem...
        --
        Olly P
        Biloxi