I think he means whether he can import individual pieces of mail
from outlook to kmail.  I've always wondered that myself. What I've
done in the past is just forwarded/copied all the mail I wanted
to have in my new mail client, the in the new client receive it
again.  Thats really the only way I have figured to get it right.

aldo