On Tuesday 13 March 2001 02:54, you wrote:
> Hi,

> To the best of my knowledge, I don't think you can
> migrate your Outlook email easily to Linux.
> Outlook uses very proprietary format. Outlook
> Express is actually the lesser of the 2 evil in
> terms of mailbox compatibility.

A quick search brought a few from freshmeat I'm sure they are a lot more
available.

 mbx2mbox
 Converts Outlook Express .mbx files into standard RFC822 mail files.

 liboe
 Library for importing Outlook Express 5 mailboxes.

OtlkToNs
A mail converter from OutLook Express to NS Communicator.

 Outlook2Ical
 Convert MS Outlook Caledar to Ical (.calendar)

 Dawn, The Address Manager
 E-mail address book converter.

Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the
realization of how much you already have.