Ok, so what are some good ways to convert PMFirewall rules to IPChains?
  I'm running IPChains now, witht the rules set up by PMFirewall (added
a rule to close port 1024 which PMFirewall left open).  But how do I
make it close (as opposed to filter) ports.  ALso, any specific
unnecessary ports PMF leaves open that I should close with IPChains?

-Paul R