Yes, I'm especially interested in Civileme's tool he's
working on to install a Maxtor controller card.  I
wonder if I should get that for RAID 0 instead of the
3ware.  3ware has good support, but only goes up to
ATA 66.

How important is ATA 100 anyway for RAID 0???  Should
I even be concerned about that.  I'm think that
because I have 2 ATA 100 HDs (IBMs), that it would be
a waste to get the 66 controller.  Am I just being
foolish?  Is the 66 fine?