I have the exact same card, and I can't get mine to work either, and I've
heard of some other people with similiar cards (soundblaster ISA's) not
getting their cards to work either. From what I've gathered however over the
past few weeks from this list and MandrakeForum, ISA isn't supported anymore
in LM8. So I have no clue on how to fix that or get the sound card to work.
Looks like we're just SOL.

--
Anthony
http://binaryfusion.net