people can only help if they know of your problem,,,

I have had many problems that I've had to solve myself,,  because others
have no knowledge of it...

the fact is, that for many of the problems I have had, this list has been
invaluable...

The best way of fixing probs i have had, is to go to the linux goggle site,
and enter in the error message.,..

I ususally find dozens of email archives about it and many include possible
fixes...

linux is a huge collection of apps... far more then MS, thats its power and
its detrement...
power because it can do almost anything, and detriment because it makes
support that much harder...

but over all, the extra apps and capabilities are worth the extra hassle...

rgds

Frank...