Hi Romanator,
        I did download the new version of drakfont,however,i could not install
any windows fonts (i have win2k on NTFS).How can i mount an NTFS partion
?.However i copied some fonts from widows m/c, all are *.ttf font,but
while i was trying to install those fonts, drakfont gives error message
like this for all fonts:
 "font /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/drakfont/78640___.ttf: unknown
usWeightClass 5"
How can i proceed now ?

Thanks in advance
Ivan