> I was able to change permissions for judy (user) with LinuxConf. I gave
> myself all the permissions I could. I still get annoying messages when I
> try to do things logged in as judy. Doing su at a console doesn't help
> alot because unless I know the command that brings up a graphical
> screen, I'm lost. But I'm plugging away.

I may misuse the proper words here getting confused between linux and
windows but I have been looking in the menu on kde.....finding the target
file...and thus I have the file name which is the command line.  Linux
doesn't seem to require the entire path of the file either which greatly
surprised me.  So to run kpackage I simply type "kpackage" after logging
onto console as "su".

Tazmun