> Hey--and does the one that says something about hi, i'd like your advice about
> this come with a file attached in *.pif format?  If so, I think I got it.  Maybe
> I have had viruses and just didn't know it.  What does this virus do?
> jim

That;s the one. You recognise it because it has 2 extensions. Like
book1.xls.pif, or resume.doc.pif. (Got these several times last week).
Pif is Program Information File in windows. Many new win-users don't even
know about these, but that is an executable extension in winders. So you got
your first virus in! Congratulations! hahaha!!

The virus seems to destroy harddisk information. Not sure how and what, but
it is a nasty.

Paul