On Wednesday 12 September 2001 12:47 am, Sridhar Dhanapalan escribió:

> To a large proportion of the world's population, the United States of
> America _IS_ a monster. While I most certainly don't condone the
> attacks, I was not surprised by them either. Americans seem to have
> been brainwashed into believing that they are the world's saviour.
> This is simply a lie.

Sridhar Dhanapalan, so what's your country's claim to fame.. ?

  Proud of it ?

   It's the easiest thing in the world to condemn the USA, been going
on before you or I were born.  I believe you're just jealous

  I do believe you're right in thinking the USA shouldn't try to be the
planets cops tho.
--
        Tom Brinkman                       Galveston Bay