Rog and everone else that cannot find the "delete" key.
Please do not abandon this list, and do not ask to be killefiled or otherwise
put your heads in the sand. world wide co-operation and "humanization" is
almost the only way we have to prevent the types of tragedies we are living
thru. I KNOW you all knew that at one point without even discussing it. true
we do NEED to keep this focused on Mandrake Linux as our tool to have a
chance to offer human kindness to individuals world wide. if we close
ourselves off, we have a much more difficult time making others realize we
are as human and caring as they are.
That said, the delete key can be found on most keyboard right below the
insert key, and to the right of the carriage return or enter. (you know, the
one you use in M$winder$ [along with the Ctrl and Alt keys] to fix a
freezeup). <Big really stupid redneck Grin>

On Friday 14 September 2001 00:49, you had thoughts to the concept of: