On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 06:49:17 -0400, you wrote:

>Rog and everone else that cannot find the "delete" key.
>Please do not abandon this list, and do not ask to be killefiled or otherwise
>put your heads in the sand. world wide co-operation and "humanization" is
>almost the only way we have to prevent the types of tragedies we are living
>thru. I KNOW you all knew that at one point without even discussing it. true
>we do NEED to keep this focused on Mandrake Linux as our tool to have a
>chance to offer human kindness to individuals world wide. if we close
>ourselves off, we have a much more difficult time making others realize we
>are as human and caring as they are.
>That said, the delete key can be found on most keyboard right below the
>insert key, and to the right of the carriage return or enter. (you know, the
>one you use in M$winder$ [along with the Ctrl and Alt keys] to fix a
>freezeup). <Big really stupid redneck Grin>

etharp-

I am not one of those who cannot find my "delete" key. I live 10
minutes outside the city - I can see the rubble. My girlfriend lives
on 12th street, I have not been able to get to her (I'm hoping today I
can get her into Jersey), and today was only the second time we were
able to speak since it happened. I have countless friends in the city,
including a handful that work on Wall Street, all of whom fortunately
are accounted for. Most of whom saw the second plane hit. Most of whom
lost friends. I can't understand the motivation to banish people from
the list for posting about this...when I suggested that the
mandrakesoft clown who started the blacklisting talk killfile me, it
was because I simply have no need to speak to him, ever. I don't have
a problem with it being posted about here - like any other social
group (which is what lists like this are, regardless of the stated
topic), I can't imagine it not being discussed.

peace,

Rog