On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, Charles A Edwards wrote:

+ I was not discussing the Events on this list.
+ I was addressing the comment that YOU, a Mandrakesoft
+ employee, made regrading said events.
+
+ True, I knew nothing of your history so of that then
+ yes I, by definition am ignorant.
+
+ But being apprised of said history it make your comment
+ " that recent airplane flights which missed their intended
+ destinations and bumped in WTC and pentagon"
+ even more macabre.

Ah, you mean that? Well, a war makes you somewhat cynical, that's the way
to keep the sanity. Sorry for that, I do care about people who lost their
lives, I just don't have a habit of expressing it very loudly.

cu
        Denis

Dr. Denis Havlik               http://MandrakeForum.com
Mandrakesoft           |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Community             (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])