Which one do most of you prefer?  I use gnome, and in Mandrake 7 it
default installed Enlightenment and in 8 it defaulted to Sawfish.  I'm
not sure if the features I liked in Enlightenment exist and I don't know
how to set them up, or whether they were features of Enlightenment.  For
starters, my X-Windows doesn't display menu's on a rightclick on the
desktop.  Is that an option in Sawfish? Heck I can't even figure out how
to change my background.  I'd like to RTFM but all I can find is help
for gnome, and I'm not sure which parts are gnome and which parts are
Sawfish.

Tips, tricks, suggestions?