On Saturday 15 September 2001 21:28, Tim Holmes wrote:
> Hey Civil,
>
> Do we know when E 0.17 will be released?  Will this be included in MDK
> 8.1?  Or at least a beta release?
> tdh

Heeheehee

I fear that it will not be so my friend.  "We will serve no wine before its
time," is an apropos quote for E and the philosophy they seem to be
following.  I am watching the CVS and I would say definitely not.   Maybe the
next release, but they are taking extreme care to do the project right the
first time and provide a platform to expand and enhance for a long time.

You should see it before KDE 3.0, though, with luck.

Civileme