I use Enlightenment, by itself.  I've used it for some time now.  My
only complaint about it is actually an "issue of Xinerama" since I run
DualHead on my workstation.

Sridhar mentioned that Enlightenment can be a resources hog, which I've
never noticed.  I have a 1.2 Athlon in my machine and 768 Mb RAM, so
maybe it's just that I have a lot of resources to use, but even when I
was in a machine that had only a PII 400 w/128 Mb RAM, I had no problem.
It was much less a resource hog then KDE, and I've always hated GNOME.
(The only think I like about GNOME is the foot icon! :0)

The only thing that I've noticed that runs any smoother is XFce.  I also
like the way it runs and handles things.

If you install Enlightenment, or updated it, I would suggest you isntall
the enlightenment-conf RPMs/source as well.  So you have the E-Leacy
tools as well.  That's what I use to do some of the configurations.  You
can set up hotkeys for apps, you can setup the backgrounds and things
like that.

I have "tried" Sawfish, but not long enough to really know how to use
it.  I wasn't that impressed with my 30 seconds of use to start using it
more often! :0)
tdh

--
T. Holmes

Uptime:
 12:32pm  up 5 days,  4:18,  6 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00