ryan_steffes wrote:

> Which one do most of you prefer?

Enlightenment is my window manager of choice, though I don't use it in
conjunction with Gnome or KDE, other than very occasionally running
GMC.  E17 will take care of that, however.  :)

> For
> starters, my X-Windows doesn't display menu's on a rightclick on the
> desktop.

Enlightenment has three different menus which appear when you click on
the desktop with the three different mouse buttons.  Right-clicking
brings up the maintenance menu.  If that's what you're used to, it is
part of E, not Gnome.

> Is that an option in Sawfish? Heck I can't even figure out how
> to change my background.  I'd like to RTFM but all I can find is help
> for gnome, and I'm not sure which parts are gnome and which parts are
> Sawfish.

Have you checked the Sawfish web site?  www.sawfish.org

Have you tried running Sawfish without Gnome?

Jesse

--
   !!   Jesse C. Chang      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [___]