Hi, I'm looking for some games that will run under Mandrake 8.0.  I
have a reasonably fast machine, with some kind of usable graphics card
and a fairly good soundcard.  I'm looking for a 3D first-person
shooter game.  Something like Counterstrike would be absolutely
perfect.  Any sugestions?  I would also take sugestions for Windows
games which are known to work well with wine.  I don't have any access
to a Windows box, so if it can't run on Linux, I don't want it.

I have never really played computer games before, but I want to give
it a try now.

Thanks!