What about a "Groupware" app like the one that ICQ used to make
available to businesses?  Is that made for *NIX?  I was thinking about
this a while ago, and then got to busy to ask the list.

Maybe I'll send a message to the LICQ list as well to see what they know
about it.
tdh

--
T. Holmes

Uptime:
 11:49am  up 6 days,  3:35,  6 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00