1. Sign up for a website name at register.com
2. Sign up for a free account at dns2.go.com
3. Download and install the dns2go client for Linux
3. Edit your dns servers at register.com and put in the dns server names you
get from dns2go.com
4. Setup your website. If port 80 is blocked then use 8080
6. Run the exectuable dns2go client
7. Done.

What will happen is when someone types in your URL it goes to the dns2go
servers. They redirect the web request to your IP address on port 8080 or
port 80 if your isp isnt blocking that port. The dns2go client that you run
at boot up sends your ip address to the server so that it will know to