Dear Steve,

I am interested in using VNC. I have LM8 on my desktop and Windows 98/LM8
dual boot on my laptop. Is this like using IP masquerade or is it very
different from that?

Exactly what other information did you research to learn how to set it up?
What line did you edit and exactly how? I am quite the newbie when it comes
to any kind of networking. Thanks alot.

Sincerely,

Marcia