Dear Harm,

Thank you for your suggestions. The lpq command tells me that xpp is ready
and printing with an active job listed that belongs to me. Unfortunately the
job is not printing. That is the problem. The strange thing is the printing
worked for a couple of days although it needed tweaking for quality. Then out
of the blue it stopped working. Has anyone had a similar situation that they
were able to fix? Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,

Marcia