Dear Linus,

Thank you for your suggestions. Unfortunately I cannot even get a test page
to print now. Test pages were printing for awhile but not anymore. It is very
strange, because everything worked at first then just slowly stopped working.
I do not know what else to do. I think I would like to use a whole different
printing system at this point but I do not know how to switch at this point.
I want to stay away from reinstalling if I can.

Thanks for your help. I will continue to research and maybe will find an
answer. Thanks very much for your help.

Sincerely,

Marcia