Gidday Marcia
I have no experience with printing in Linux so this is a long shot.
I had untold problems with printing just the odd file on the 14 iMacs at our school
and it
turned out to be 3 out the many installed fonts just locked up the printer whenever
they
were used. The error messages I got were in no way helpful and it was mere trial and
error
to beat it.
The errant fonts were something like "School...?" Needless to say these fonts have been
deleted.
Maybe this helps
rgds
max

Marcia asked on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 5:39 AM