Here is what I have    I have 2 win98 Machines and a LinuxMandrake8.0 hooked up to a
Linksys autosensing hub and then to a Barricade broadband router that has a printer
server built in i can conncet to my cable modem from all  units and print from both
win98 machines to the printer  i have a HP 600c printer on the server  i just cant get
the printer to work from alinux  I know i must be doing some wrong  What I dont know
Can any one help me  Thanks  Greg
shane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>...if you have it hooked to a machine, i did find that win 2000 (where the
>printer was) won't play nice with others.  making linux the print server
>allows everyone to print, assuming samba is setup correctly.
>
>On Tuesday 04 December 2001 21:31, you spoke unto me thusly:
>
>> Can any one help me  get my networked printer working with LM8.1  Its on a
>> print server  thanks  Greg
>>
>> shane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >sorry my only experience is a networked usb printer, but have you tried
>> >surfing a few sites?  a nice starting place,
>> >http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Operating_Systems/Linux/Support/
>
>--
>Microsoft: Writing viruses has never been easier!
>
>shane
>registered linux user #101606 @ http://counter.li.org/
>http://www.mystic-light.net/personal/
>Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
>http://dmoz.org cause humans do it better!
>Link different.
>Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/