On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:36:12 -0700
"Miark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed frantically in their message:

> Now you realize that GeForce is nVidia, right?
>
> Miark

Um...honest. I knew about it. I was just speaking tongue in cheek. it was late and
that thread just seemed to be beconing to me to say something. Of course I knew that.
--
Mark

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  2:05pm  up  1:41,  2 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.09, 0.09