On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 01:21:10 +0100
Harm Bathoorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> frantically pecked out this message:::::

> On Thursday 13 December 2001 23:21, you wrote:
> > Chromium does gives the same error message and none of the 3D Screensavers
> > work. I'm officially stumped. Other than changing the refresh rates
> > somehow, I'm at a lost. :)
>
> Hey don't give in!!!
> I was there too, somehow everything worked out. Trouble is I'm not sure how
> ........ no voodoo, that's for sure! I burned no chickens or other poultry:)
> I did try to sweet talk my PC though (I'm just as human as the rest) an' it
> didn't work. Putting the case on your windowsill (on the second store)and
> then threatening it, helps! But like somebody said: if it starts vommiting
> peasoup: call an excorcist. If he looks like somebody you've seen before,
> somewhere: shove your's over the edge and buy a new one. And don't invite
> this guy next time unless you want new wallpaper!:)

man! with all the trouble you's guys are having with Voodoo cards and Nvidia cards I
don't think I'll be looking at either one of those cards. Now, on the other hand the
GForce cards are looking very nice. what with 64MB of vid ram and other what-nots they
come with. AND Mandrake likes those cards.
--
daRcmaTTeR

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
 10:05pm  up 4 days, 0 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00