On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 06:56:50 -0500
"Jose M. Sanchez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to ponder:

> Non domain windows machine authenticate every time they "open" a share.
>
> Domain controlled machines basically log in once, then have access to
> the resources allocated on a per user basis.
>
> Domain controlled machines can also do some "interesting" things...
>
> E.G. autoconfiguration of printers, network logon scripts, roving
> profiles, etc.
>
> -JMS

heavens! all I wanna do is just be able to read and write from the windows box to the
linux box and be able to use the Linux printer. honest.

how ya'll doing today. I was pretty well fried when i went to bed last night.
--
daRcmaTTeR

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  3:05am  up 6 days,  5:00,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00