Install both kernel-source and kernel-headers before compiling it.

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 03:28:17AM -0500, Marcia wrote:
:Dear All,
:
:I have downloaded Vmware 2.0.4 plus the 2.0.4 prebuilt kernel modules however
:I am having trouble getting it all installed in my Linux Mandrake 8.1. I
:continue to get a message that I do not have the correct modules. How do I
:get VMware 2.0.4 and the modules to install correctly? Any help will be
:greatly appreciated.
:
:Sincerely,
:
:Marcia
:

:Want to buy your Pack or Services from MandrakeSoft?
:Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com