Dear All, I have LM8.1 and am running vmware2.04 on a virtual disk with
Windows 95 as the guest operating system. I want to put the virtual disk on a
different partition or add another virtual disk to extend the room for my
guest operating system. Does anyone know a simple way to do this? For example
I have the virtual disk in /home on /dev/hda1 but would like to change it to
/dev/hda6 which has alot more room. How may I do that? Thanks for the help.

Sincerely,

Marcia