Your ICS should still work with static addresses as long as they are in
the 255.255.255.0 subnet i.e. they are 192.168.0.x addresses.  If you
look in the newbie archive I think you'll find a message to this effect
from civilme from late last year.  Just set up ICS on your Mandrake box,
then ignore the DHCP function - think that's all that was required.

BTW though - DHCP is not incompatible with what you evidently want to
do.  The windoze shares are all accessed by name, not by address.  Stay
with static addresses by all means if it is more convenient, but it
shouldn't really make any diffierence unless you are not using the
default subnet for some reason.

cheers
Brian