On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:30:17 -0600
"Mike Settle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> revealed these words to me:

> I thought this was supposed to be a Mandrake forum - For the last three
> days, all I've seen is Mac OS related !!!  Why don't you guys find a
> chatroom, or something.....

no disrespect meant, but the thread (while long and numerous) was very informational.
No,this is not a Mandrake forum , it is a newbie-list (pun intended. ;-). The original
question was _i think_ valid since it was looking for sources on comparison between
Mac OSX and Linux. For somebody who have never touched a Mac, this exchange brought me
a lot of info and insights.

i also understand that this may be take a little time to some subscribers which some
have none to spare. I also find myself on that boat quite frequently, so may I
introduce my two trusty mail companions: filters and delete. ;-)

sorry if some of my comments may seem smart-alecky but they were done in good humor.

have a good day!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079