Hi all,

This is my first post.

I have Mandrake 7.0 installed on my 'docked' Dell laptop. I want to be able
to print via ethernet to either of my network printers. Ethernet is working
as I internet access and Apache is serving up the basic fare (so far).

Can anyone tell me what I need to do (in plain English please) to get either
of these printers to work for me (HP LJ4MV[Postscript] and Apple 12/640PS
Duplex)?

Also, The Mandrake was grabed from a May 2000 Mag CD (PC Plus - UK). Is
there any advantage in downloading the v8.2 ISOs and starting all over again
or will this do me fine? My main aim is to have a LAMP setup with PHP.

MTIA

George in Edinburgh