i always kinda felt like buying every other box (and downloading the in
betweens) was a pretty fair deal, but i guess not enough do that.  just
joined the club, and may have to consider a donation this year some time.

i knew they were behind on the profit/cost thing, but i assumed they would
be ok till the predicted break even.  time to up the mandrake contribs.

right now the linux companies actually making a difference are pretty few,
the rest are just hoping to make money of off "free" work.  lets support
one of the good ones

lets also all remember before we decide to buy or not that to get a similar
software package in windows )office, servers, apps and all) you would be
putting down a couple thousand dollars.

On Tuesday 12 March 2002 01:45, Barran, Richard opened a hailing frequency
and transmitted:

--
"The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better.' So I installed LINUX"

shane
http://shentzu.home.mindspring.com/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
http://dmoz.org/ cause humans do it better!