john rigby wrote:

> Ahhh,
> Is anyone home with you two? Hellooooooo?
>
> The reason that my comms are in Doze is because - **like femme** and a
> zillion others - the Mandrake installs fail!!.

Don't drag me into this horseshit you've got going here John.  I don't
care to be a part of it.  Thx.  I don't enjoy struggling but I do to
*learn*.  I find it does educate & enlighten my pea-sized intelligence.

> I will wait and see what other bad news appears like Femmes re 8.2.   (Sigh)
> like most people most of my things now will tend to be USB.... like most of
> the world except the M8.2 distro........??
>
> Sadly,
>
> John

My issues with 8.2 aren't necessarily the last ones to be heard of...nor
are they likely the last ones I'll have.  That said, it's been a day
since 8.2 was released!  So... I hate to inform your
arrogant/ill-informed ass but frankly there will be bugs that were
missed.

Wake up, don't be such a wet noodle.

Femme