On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:39:03 +1000, "john rigby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello Ed,
> Thanks for the response, but afraid I can't follow it.

In the example Ed has given, you need to type "linux mem=118" instead of just
"linux" at the LILO boot prompt. You have shared system and video RAM, so you
need to substract your video RAM from your total RAM to calculate your system
RAM.

> All *MY* communications are certified virus-free. Why not yours?
> Ask here for full info - *and* get it free. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I don't use Windows. I don't need that rubbish ;-)

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"Oh definitely" -- Bill Gates, when asked "does your computer ever crash?"