On Sunday 07 April 2002 14:01, shane opened a general hailing frequency and
transmitted to all open stations:

> ok stupid question maybe, but.... having just done the above, how do i et
> back to 2.2.2 if i want i only have one entry for kde when i log in and
> it gives me 3.

ok, having read my own question, i realized i didn't ask what i ment to.
chalk it up to a bad day with a 3 year old...

what i mean is, if i wanted to reinstall 2.2.2 or install 3 on another
system in addition rather than bt upgrade, will the login manager have 2
kde choices autoatically or do i need to do something special?

--
"My job is bring comfort to the disturbed, and disturb the comfortable."

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/