On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:19:50 -0400, Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Greetings
>
> I have several thousand mp3's I would like to convert to OGG.  Anyone have a
> suggestion?

Install the mp32ogg package, then you can run mp32ogg.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"Hey, that is an implementation issue, not a design issue, so that's the point
where I don't care all that much any more. I'd not be all that likely to use
this feature (I still do "zcat < file.tar.gz | tar xvf -" instead of using "tar
zxvf file.tar.gz", because I'm an old-fashioned old fogey. I don't need my
tar-files auto-mounted for me)." -- Linus Torvalds