Kirtis,

I use the XFCE window/desktop manager (www.xfce.org). It's on the 8.1
PowerSuite. I'm not sure that it came with 8.2 (still exploring) but you
can always download it from the xfce site.

BTW, there was a bug with the Xscreensaver package in the Mandrake
distribution....prevents the screensaver daemon from loading
automatically.

If you do go to XFCE and run into this, drop me a note. I have an old
email around here somewhere with the bug fix.

Terry Smith
Cape Cod USA