On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:28:02 -0400 Kirtis wrote:

If you have 'exec xfwm' in it at the end, that should get you into XFCE.
That is, if you run startx after logging in with runlevel 3 (text login).

Again, you can use the .xinitrc I put in below (without the >> of course)
and see what that gives you.
Good luck!

Paul

--
He is the best physician
who is the most ingenious inspirer of hope.

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
Linux Mandrake 8.2 - Sylpheed 0.7.5